THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN LEGAL OBLIGATIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING DELLSA SEO SERVICES.
Dellsa (Developaweb.com) SEO terms and conditions:
1. SEO Service: (Dellsa) will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in the signed contract. (Dellsa) will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
2. (Dellsa)’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases).
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic (up to 15 per month, could be 45 by paying $35 more per month).
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, Meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (all pages, monthly).
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes (every 3 month).
- Full website report (every month, and every 6 month).
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for client website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A Client email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like email@example.com)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Dellsa) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. (Dellsa) can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from (Dellsa), please contact (Dellsa) for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- (Dellsa) has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, (Dellsa) does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if (Dellsa) fails to bring Client website to the Google first page (in 6 months after signing the contract) by at least 2 key phrases, will continue the SEO Services at no cost until 50 percentage is met.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “2” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” (Dellsa) assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, (Dellsa) will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. (Dellsa) can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. (Dellsa) does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. (Dellsa) is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $70 per hour.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to (Dellsa) for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend (Dellsa) and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. (Dellsa) is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $70 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of the signed Agreement, (Dellsa’s) obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting (Dellsa), then (Dellsa’s) obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
As part of Dellsa Policy, both sides (Dellsa and client) can cancel this the SEO service at anytime by providing a cancelation notice in writing, 2 weeks before the end of the monthly cycle. Dellsa will provide services until the end of the current cycle and terminate the contract afterwards.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the signed contract, neither Dellsa nor any of its employees or agents, warrants that the functions contained in the SEO service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SEO service is with the Client. In no event will Dellsa be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this SEO service, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the Internet backbone, of any Internet servers, you or your site visitor’s computer or Internet software, even if Dellsa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SEO terms and condition:
The signed SEO agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Dellsa and the Client regarding this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service. Any additional works not specified in the signed contract or any other amendments or modifications to the signed contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both Client and Dellsa.
The undersigned hereby agree to the terms and conditions and stipulations of the signed agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
This terms and condition constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.